If you want to see previous pages and pictures, please click at the bottom of the page where it says 'Mensagens Antigas' (means 'Older Messages) Thank you

domingo, 7 de março de 2010

Paul

 Este rapaz tao novo faleceu ha duas semanas. Criei este postal para enviar para os pais com momentos saudaveis e alegres do Paul. Creio que os pais vao gostar de guardar estes momentos felizes e achei tambem incrivel como o tempo que investi em procurar e seleccionar as fotos, colocar as paisagens e diferentes enbellishements me ajudou a lidar com a perda e criar um momento de luto. 

(This young and kind man died two weeks ago. I created this postcard to send for his parents with healthy and happy moments of Paul. I believe that his parents will like and keep these happy moments for life. I discovered also that the time I spent looking and selecting the photos, to place the different landscapes and embellishments, helped me to deal with the loss and bereavement.)

  

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário