If you want to see previous pages and pictures, please click at the bottom of the page where it says 'Mensagens Antigas' (means 'Older Messages) Thank you

domingo, 7 de março de 2010

O Inicio do meu atelier.....



Em Dezembro fiz um album de fotos para a sobrinha Sofia, durante o Natal a prima Sofia Teresa ao ver o album diz..."epa isso e' um scrapbook!"..... a minha reposta foi "um que'!! que e' isso?"......Depois de ela explicar, fui ao famoso do google e fiquei maravilhada.... um mes mais tarde comprei o material e montei um pequno atelier......

(In December I made an album of photos for my niece Sofia. during Christmas my cousin Sofia Teresa when seeing the album says… “waaaawww this is a scrapbook! ” ..... my reply was “one, what'!! what’s that? “...... After she explained, I got curios and went to the famous Google and was astonished…. a month later I bought the material and created my first little atelier ......)

1 comentário: